HOW IT WORKS?
PAY FOR ORDER
DELIVERY / COLLECTION
the one price delivers all fee?
yes thats just one set delivery fee.
so no matter where you are, get value for your buck, buck , buck!
or you can arrange to collect from us.
**subject to our delivery areas
ok, where and when ?
We now deliver Tuesdays to Fridays and cut off time is 1pm for next day delivery. Orders placed on the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday unless otherwise stipulated in the comments box. NB Tashiky Sushi can also be delivered on a Saturday. Cut off time is strictly Thursday 11am. Our chefs do not work on Sundays and Mondays. * Minimum orders R300 excluding delivery fee
Areas we Deliver to
Upper Highway & Midlands/Pmb
Drummond, Assagay, Alverstone, Waterfall, Hillcrest, Gillitts, Kloof, Ashley, New Germany, Pinetown, Cowies Hill, Westville,Queensburgh, Sarnia, Pietermaritzburg,
Amanzimtoti, Bluff, Morningside, Durban North, Glenashley, La Lucia, Mount Edgecombe, Glenwood, Berea, Musgrave, Phoenix, Pinetown, Westville, Reservoir Hills, Queensburgh, Malvern, Hillary, Rossburgh, Sarnia, Umbilo, Umhlanga, Chatsworth, Montclair, Yellowwood Park and surroundsings.
If your area is not mentioned here, then contact us and we will arrange a collection/delivery point with you.
9am – 5pm
Deliveries fall under a delivery schedule and no allocated time slots.
what is your coronavirus delivery procedure?
Impalaridge Farm is deemed an essential service and has all the necessary permits and authorizations in place to continue to operate through the National Lockdown Extension. We understand your need for safety, hence why we put this delivery service in place.
But we know many will have peace of mind knowing how your delivery is processed.
1. All items are throughly cleaned by our farmers and then we collect.
2. When we arrive, we are sanitized and our farmers then put the produce in our vehicle.
3. We then sanitize again and proceed to each farmer and follow the same procedure.
4. We then arrive back to our farm where we sanitize and begin to handle your produce.
5. We package the boxes with all items as per orders received either via email, or via the website portal.
6. We then head out to you with the required/recommended items as per government law with essential services - food delivery/production.
7. We have no more than 2 people in the delivery vehicle at any given time. They are equipped with masks and the permit and hand sanitizers.
8. We deliver to you in a box, our driver will drop off 1.5m away from you to collect and they will be on their way once you are happy.
We do our utmost best to deliver farm fresh products to you so you dont have to go to the shops. We try our best to remain clean and have strict rules in place for handling deliveries while adhering to the recommendations from government.